As a reputable surplus electrical supply company operating in Canada and the United States, 3L2R aims to deliver Southwestern Ontario industrial and commercial clients with the highest quality services for their unique power requirements. We believe in delivering tomorrow's solutions today, so our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are ideal for a variety of electrical products:
- Transformers in various styles, kVa sizes, & types (dry or liquid filled)
- Capacitors & splitters
- Busway & bus plugs: Fusible & breaker type, bus duct, tap boxes, end caps, parts & accessories
- Low to high voltage fuses / fusing
- Lightning arresters
- Molded case breakers
- Low to high voltage electrical components, parts & accessories
- Breakers & breaker accessories
- Fusible & non-fusible disconnects: Panel mount switches, bolted pressure & load break switches (metal enclosed / pole mount), & automatic & manual transfer switches
- Switchboard, panel boards, & load centres
- Starters, contactors, & relays
- Motor controls: Pump panels, motor starters, contact kits, coils, contactors, & motor control centre lineups, sections & buckets
- CTs & PTs
- Distribution equipment & accessories (indoor & outdoor rated, 240V, 480V, 600V & high voltage up to 115 KV)
- Many other types of old, obsolete, unused, or excess electrical equipment
Electrical Equipment Services
From electrical equipment disposal, repair, and decommissioning, to custom electrical fabrication and modification / refurbishment, and temporary power equipment, our company offers a comprehensive lineup of cost-effective electrical equipment services.
Transformers are important for the successful operation of any commercial or industrial company. When they begin to show indication of failure, 3L2R is the surplus electrical equipment provider to rely on for 24 hour a day, 7 day a week cost-effective transformer services in Southwestern Ontario. Whether they require analysis, repair, component reuse / recycle, or a transformer oil service like insulating oil drain, fill, or safe disposal, our transformer services are trusted, proven and effective.
Our fully insured and certified technicians conveniently offer a wide range of other services to safely and effectively help your business, including testing and evaluation, transportation logistical assistance, and electrical engineering.
For more information on our transformer services, or any of the other services including electrical equipment services that we offer in Southwestern Ontario, please browse our website or contact us with any questions you may have. Ask about our company and our excellent surplus electrical equipment sales, purchase, and rentals / leasing services as well!